Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.
Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AntiSTANDable| YTAntiSTANDable| YT  Log inLog in  
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Twinkle is a copy?
[PICS] SNSD Gangnam style!
[VID] OH! performance
Most Kissable Lips In Girls' Generation
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Accusation towards sones @ DC08
[MISC] 5th anniversray!
[INFO] SNSD controversies!
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread
[PICS]Remembering the Classic SNSD :)
Taetiseo Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am
Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am
Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 am
Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 am
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm
Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD

Go down 
+5
gwgitu7
LordScott
xPockyFreak
Soo Young Lover
SONE2011
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which SNSD member do you think is the most beautiful girl in the group?
Hyoyeon
Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD - Page 2 Vote_b1013%Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD - Page 2 Vote_b11
 13% [ 1 ]
Jessica
Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD - Page 2 Vote_b1013%Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD - Page 2 Vote_b11
 13% [ 1 ]
Sunny
 13% [ 1 ]
Seohyun
Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD - Page 2 Vote_b100%Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD - Page 2 Vote_b11
 0% [ 0 ]
Taeyeon
 13% [ 1 ]
Tiffany
 13% [ 1 ]
Yuri
 13% [ 1 ]
Yoona
Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD - Page 2 Vote_b100%Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD - Page 2 Vote_b11
 0% [ 0 ]
Sooyoung
Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD - Page 2 Vote_b1025%Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD - Page 2 Vote_b11
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

Mood : Totally Optimistic

Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:44 pm

It's OK, LordScott, it's OK, I definitely respect your opinions and everyone else's too
Back to top Go down
Soo Young Lover
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Soo Young Lover

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:39 am

Quote :
1) do you think I love Tiffany too much even though i do love all of them equally but i vote for Tiffany and the other question 2) do you think Tiffany understands that i love her and she is my role model even though I'm a guy like i said and do you think Tiffany understands how much i love her and the all girls including Tiffany equally but i love her best and i pick her to be more beautiful

question no 1 : yup!
question no 2 : yup!she's understand..don't worry..she'll be glad because you love her
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:06 am

I totally <3 Hyoyeon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2