Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.
Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AntiSTANDable| YTAntiSTANDable| YT  Log inLog in  
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Twinkle is a copy?
[PICS] SNSD Gangnam style!
[VID] OH! performance
Most Kissable Lips In Girls' Generation
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Accusation towards sones @ DC08
[MISC] 5th anniversray!
[INFO] SNSD controversies!
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread
[PICS]Remembering the Classic SNSD :)
Taetiseo Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am
Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am
Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 am
Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 am
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm
Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD

Go down 
+5
gwgitu7
LordScott
xPockyFreak
Soo Young Lover
SONE2011
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which SNSD member do you think is the most beautiful girl in the group?
Hyoyeon
Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Vote_b1013%Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Vote_b11
 13% [ 1 ]
Jessica
 13% [ 1 ]
Sunny
 13% [ 1 ]
Seohyun
Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Vote_b100%Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Vote_b11
 0% [ 0 ]
Taeyeon
 13% [ 1 ]
Tiffany
 13% [ 1 ]
Yuri
 13% [ 1 ]
Yoona
Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Vote_b100%Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Vote_b11
 0% [ 0 ]
Sooyoung
Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Vote_b1025%Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Vote_b11
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

Mood : Totally Optimistic

Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Empty
PostSubject: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:18 am

OK, this question really should not ignite a debate. Which SNSD member do you think that is the most beautiful girl in the group?
Back to top Go down
Soo Young Lover
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Soo Young Lover

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:43 am

soo youngie!!
LOL
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:09 pm

I do believe that Hyoyeon is the most beautiful girl in SNSD because she always look pretty on every variety show and also in MVs
Back to top Go down
xPockyFreak
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
xPockyFreak

Mood : Chillaxed ;D

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Okay,now this is a very delicate subject XD
But I find Tiffany the prittiest girl in this world!Seriously,I never saw someone so pretty like her :)
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:15 pm

I still have my vote for Hyoyeon and i'd like to see her in person and tell her how beautiful she really is
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

Mood : I'm very happy

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:42 am

i would say in my opinion Tiffany to be more beautiful i say that because every time i see her the more she becomes even more beautiful and the more times i see her the more beautiful she becomes well that's my opinion and don't worry I'm not going to debate with anyone
Back to top Go down
gwgitu7
gwgitu7

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:50 am

vote 4 yuri ^^
Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD 1727721358 In love
Back to top Go down
Ozaira
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Ozaira

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:59 pm

In my opinion, Jessica, her looks just really appeal to me. But really, in a group like snsd... every
member really is pretty so everyone have their ups and downs in the ranks at points. (Jessica
stays on top for alot of the time though, she hardly ever has a bad lol).
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Vote for Hyoyeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:33 pm

SONE2011 wrote:
Vote for Hyoyeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may i ask a couple questions 1) do you think I love Tiffany too much even though i do love all of them equally but i vote for Tiffany and the other question 2) do you think Tiffany understands that i love her and she is my role model even though I'm a guy like i said and do you think Tiffany understands how much i love her and the all girls including Tiffany equally but i love her best and i pick her to be more beautiful if it's off topic I'm sorry I'm just curios of your opinions thanks if it goes with this topic ok sweet if not i apologize to all of you SONEs for going off topic
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:39 pm

For the answer to your first question, no, you are OK, and I say yes to your second question
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:45 pm

thanks SONE2011 what you other SONEs members may i ask a couple questions 1) do you think I love Tiffany too much even though i do love all of them equally but i vote for Tiffany and the other question 2) do you think Tiffany understands that i love her and she is my role model even though I'm a guy like i said and do you think Tiffany understands how much i love her and the all girls including Tiffany equally but i love her best and i pick her to be more beautiful if it's off topic I'm sorry I'm just curios of your opinions thanks if it goes with this topic ok sweet if not i apologize to all of you SONEs for going off topic SONE2011 this question i like to ask other SONEs opinions as well thanks

Back to top Go down
SKY
Founder
Founder
SKY

Mood : Suho <333

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Honesty, to me they're all equally beautiful ! So I can't choose !
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:43 pm

I am still going to stick with Hyoyeon because I can't get enough of Hyoyeon
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:47 pm

SONE2011 wrote:

and I'm still going to pick Tiffany and i mean what i say because the more i see her the more beautiful she becomes
Back to top Go down
Kimarianne
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kimarianne

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:31 pm

For me... SUNNY, my beautiful bunny. I always thought she was cute in Hoot, and after I heard about her saving Taeyeon. I looked at her again, and she glowed. Sunny, I LOVE YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:36 am

Kimarianne wrote:
For me... SUNNY, my beautiful bunny. I always thought she was cute in Hoot, and after I heard about her saving Taeyeon. I looked at her again, and she glowed. Sunny, I LOVE YOU!!!!

That's a pretty good choice
Back to top Go down
Kimarianne
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kimarianne

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:43 pm

SONE2011 wrote:
Kimarianne wrote:

That's a pretty good choice

I know, right? She is so awesome... Is she your favorite too?
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Yeah, I also like Sunny and I also like the brand new hair cut on her. She looks very beautiful, pretty AND cute
Back to top Go down
Bingelie
Bingelie

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:56 am

SOOYOUNG Saranghaeyo
Back to top Go down
Bingelie
Bingelie

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:58 am

LordScott wrote:
SONE2011 wrote:

and I'm still going to pick Tiffany and i mean what i say because the more i see her the more beautiful she becomes

ISN'T YOUR PICTURE FROM YURI, NOT TIFFANY @
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:49 am

I'd love to kiss Hyoyeon on the lips and tell her that she's beautiful
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:08 am

Bingelie wrote:
LordScott wrote:
SONE2011 wrote:

ISN'T YOUR PICTURE FROM YURI, NOT TIFFANY @

oops can you help me pick a nice picture of Tiffany of her smiling thanks i ask because I'll confess i think Tiffany have most beautiful smile out of SNSD members in my opinion
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:53 am

Does anyone agree with me that Hyoyeon is indeed the most beautiful girl in SNSD?
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:12 pm

sorry i disagree I'll confess i say Tiffany is most beautiful and I'm not bashing you or attacking you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next