Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.
Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AntiSTANDable| YTAntiSTANDable| YT  Log inLog in  
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Twinkle is a copy?
[PICS] SNSD Gangnam style!
[VID] OH! performance
Most Kissable Lips In Girls' Generation
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Accusation towards sones @ DC08
[MISC] 5th anniversray!
[INFO] SNSD controversies!
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread
[PICS]Remembering the Classic SNSD :)
Taetiseo Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am
Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am
Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 am
Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 am
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm
Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm

[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread Empty
PostSubject: [MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread   [MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:32 am

Here is just for spazzing about SNSD. Post pictures, videos, news whatever you want here & spazz with other sones!

Sunny

[Trans] 「High Cut Interview」 SNSD reveal their secret to unite among each other - "Members' personal chat room". When we are tired or distress, we will whine to members who can we depend on. Yoona said :" normally we will release trouble on chat room which only has 9 of us and give advices. There will be around 500 messages if we leave only a while. Besides, we also have personal chat room with managers and stylists. When there are schedules, they will inform us there. "who speaks the most in chat room?" Jessica:"Sooyoung's video call is the most. She talk non stop when she is boring." Sooyoung:"nobody answer me even though I am talking. When I ask question like "is anyone want go to eat?" no one answer me." she complained. They also talk about want to be like Shinhwa, still in SNSD after 10 years and won't disband showing their close relationship.

Cr: 少女时代吧官方微博

The last song trailer

Back to top Go down
MD_Advocate
MD_Advocate

Mood : happy? lol

[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread   [MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Paparazzi Character Illustration scan by croco_yoong530

Yuri
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread 61c26457gw1dv4v2qadj2j
Seohyun
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread 61c26457gw1dv4uz60dvbj
Hyoyeon
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread 61c26457gw1dv4uwg8t6oj
Sooyoung
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread 61c26457gw1dv4uvc5chhj
Jessica
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread 61c26457gw1dv4upho7t0j
Sunny