Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.
Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AntiSTANDable| YTAntiSTANDable| YT  Log inLog in  
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Twinkle is a copy?
[PICS] SNSD Gangnam style!
[VID] OH! performance
Most Kissable Lips In Girls' Generation
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Accusation towards sones @ DC08
[MISC] 5th anniversray!
[INFO] SNSD controversies!
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread
[PICS]Remembering the Classic SNSD :)
Taetiseo Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am
Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am
Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 am
Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 am
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm
Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm

SM Entertainment Threatening Legal Action Against Distributors Of Photoshopped Nude Photos Of Girls' Generation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

Mood : Totally Optimistic

SM Entertainment Threatening Legal Action Against Distributors Of Photoshopped Nude Photos Of Girls' Generation Empty
PostSubject: SM Entertainment Threatening Legal Action Against Distributors Of Photoshopped Nude Photos Of Girls' Generation   SM Entertainment Threatening Legal Action Against Distributors Of Photoshopped Nude Photos Of Girls' Generation Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:24 pm

OK, you may not be aware of this, but our girls' agency, SM Entertainment is threatening legal action against any distributors of photoshopped nude photos of Girls' Generation. Now, I have a couple of questions for you......

Do you think that SM Entertainment is doing the right thing to protect our girls?
Do you really think that someone is about to get into big trouble?
Do you think that antis are the ones to blame?
Back to top Go down
PastelPinkKitsune
PastelPinkKitsune

Mood : Happy!

SM Entertainment Threatening Legal Action Against Distributors Of Photoshopped Nude Photos Of Girls' Generation Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM Entertainment Threatening Legal Action Against Distributors Of Photoshopped Nude Photos Of Girls' Generation   SM Entertainment Threatening Legal Action Against Distributors Of Photoshopped Nude Photos Of Girls' Generation Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:48 pm

I think it's the right thing. There's no telling who could stumble upon those pictures. It would lead to new fans becoming antis because then they really will believe that our girls are like that, and they'll begin to believe the antis. I believe that only a select few are going to get in trouble for this, however, because only a few people are doing it. And as much as I hate to say it, some SONEs are doing that, which is completely wrong. If you're a true SONE you shouldn't do anything to stain our girls' reputations. Antis are also partially to blame, as they may be making pictures like that to try and gain more antis.
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Re: SM Entertainment Threatening Legal Action Against Distributors Of Photoshopped Nude Photos Of Girls' Generation   SM Entertainment Threatening Legal Action Against Distributors Of Photoshopped Nude Photos Of Girls' Generation Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Well, for me, the antis are totally the ones to blame. And of course I won't go around and make fake nude pictures of the girls to ruin their reputation. I know that at this moment in time, the girls won't ever go naked or release videotapes of themselves doing sexual stuff with different guys. The girls aren't like that and as of right now, they choose to stay out of controversy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SM Entertainment Threatening Legal Action Against Distributors Of Photoshopped Nude Photos Of Girls' Generation   SM Entertainment Threatening Legal Action Against Distributors Of Photoshopped Nude Photos Of Girls' Generation Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

SM Entertainment Threatening Legal Action Against Distributors Of Photoshopped Nude Photos Of Girls' Generation
Page 1 of 1