Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.
Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AntiSTANDable| YTAntiSTANDable| YT  Log inLog in  
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Twinkle is a copy?
[PICS] SNSD Gangnam style!
[VID] OH! performance
Most Kissable Lips In Girls' Generation
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Accusation towards sones @ DC08
[MISC] 5th anniversray!
[INFO] SNSD controversies!
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread
[PICS]Remembering the Classic SNSD :)
Taetiseo Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am
Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am
Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 am
Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 am
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm
Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm

[INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soo Young Lover
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Soo Young Lover

[INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!! Empty
PostSubject: [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!!   [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:03 am

Quote :
Girls’ Generation will become mentors for boys.

On November 22nd, JTBC revealed that Girls’ Generation will be appearing on the weekend variety show “Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys”.
“Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys” will have the group becoming mentors for stubborn troublemakers. It is a dream project, where they will be solving each of their problems.

“Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys” will have five troublesome boys from different areas around the country dorming together. The program will be a reality show, showing how they change every day through training.

JTBC revealed, “Admist their busy schedule after their comeback with ‘The Boys’, Girls’ Generation is looking forward to their first attempt at becoming mentors. The girls have been approaching this seriously, as it is a meaningful project to help wandering teenagers start anew. A new side of Girls’ Generation that has not been seen on any other variety show will be revealed.”

The first episode of “Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys” will air on the 4th of December at 7:30pm.

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2011/11/news-girls-generation-to-mentor.html

i'm sorry if it has been post
but,are you excited about it??
i am!
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

Mood : I'm very happy

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!!   [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:02 am

you know i am too and if they have it online for us to watch please give me the links so i can watch it online too way to go our girls way to go i hope they be careful because if we know antis they probably use that footage to their advantage other words way to go girls way to go
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!!   [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:25 am

I am pretty confident in SNSD doing this kind of show and I know that the TV show will show a side of the girls that has never seen before. I'm not nervous or worried about the girls, i'm just excited and supportive of them and that's all
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!!   [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:48 am

SONE2011 you are not the only one i am too only thing I'm concern about if the antis grab the footage they might try and use it to their advantage
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!!   [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:07 pm

You don't have to worry about them. All we gotta do is to support the nine girls and defend them as well
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!!   [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:21 pm

OK will do
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!!   [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:38 pm

All of us definitely don't have to worry about a thing, I know that SNSD will do a good job with the show and I hope everyone will watch it
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!!   [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:42 pm

you know i will and if I'm not able too and if they have it online please give me the links so i can watch it online myself SONE2011 thanks
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!!   [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:37 pm

I will try my best
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!!   [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:01 pm

@Soo Young Lover
Topic was moved. Please post in the appropriate sections of the forum.
Check your PM's
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!!   [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:46 pm

I wish SNSD the best of luck on their new show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!!   [INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[INFO] SNSD NEW SHOW!!
Page 1 of 1