Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.
Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AntiSTANDable| YTAntiSTANDable| YT  Log inLog in  
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Twinkle is a copy?
[PICS] SNSD Gangnam style!
[VID] OH! performance
Most Kissable Lips In Girls' Generation
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Accusation towards sones @ DC08
[MISC] 5th anniversray!
[INFO] SNSD controversies!
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread
[PICS]Remembering the Classic SNSD :)
Taetiseo Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am
Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am
Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 am
Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 am
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm
Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm

[OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

Mood : Totally Optimistic

[OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Empty
PostSubject: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:09 pm

OK, this might be the most interesting question i've asked all of you. Which member of SNSD do you wanna kiss?
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

Mood : I'm very happy

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:45 pm

for me you should know me by now i pick Tiffany
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Well, I wanna kiss Sunny because she has the best lips in SNSD
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:42 pm

you get why i pick Tiffany right? Since she have a wonderful heart,she is nice generous and she is compassionate and she is a good person and most of all she remains my favorite member even though i love all of them equally and i stand by what i said Tiffany is my favorite member no matter what
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Yes, I really get it
Back to top Go down
Soo Young Lover
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Soo Young Lover

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 am

soo young!
she's so hot and cute!

LOL [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? 870021775 LOL
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:30 am

OK, i'm sorry if I have gone a bit too far. But, would you kiss Sooyoung on the cheek or on the lips?
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:38 am

if it's OK with you for me if it's about Tiffany on the cheek if she wants to be friends but if i was dating Tiffany and she became my girlfriend on the lips whatever makes her comfortable
Back to top Go down
Soo Young Lover
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Soo Young Lover

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:42 am

both of it!
LOL
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 am

Oh, that's cool. And, are you planning on kissing Sooyoung only on the lips when you see her in person?
Back to top Go down
Soo Young Lover
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Soo Young Lover

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:30 am

i thinks so
*blushing*
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:45 am

I know that you really should. It would be a very amazing moment for you
Back to top Go down
Soo Young Lover
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Soo Young Lover

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:39 am

definitely!!
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:59 am

Soo Young Lover i don't think you should because of the following for one it would be awkward for both of you and her 2 it makes both of you and her feel uneasy between you two aka nervousness and 3 what about the security because the security might try and stop you from kissing her on the lips did you think of these three I'm not being mean or jealous or anything like that these 3 things can happen at anytime if you think about it this way and I'm just concern for both of you and her
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:24 am

Well, LordScott, i'm not trying to be mean to you either, but I know that she really should kiss Jessica on the lips and we should know that there's nothing to worry about. And besides, to be honest, i'm not sure if Soo Young Lover wants to tell Jessica that she loves her so much

Ummm, Soo Young Lover, do you ever think that you should tell Jessica that you love her so much?
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:30 am

SONE2011 wrote:
Well, LordScott, i'm not trying to be mean to you either, but I know that she really should kiss Jessica on the lips and we should know that there's nothing to worry about. And besides, to be honest, i'm not sure if Soo Young Lover wants to tell Jessica that she loves her so much

Ummm, Soo Young Lover, do you ever think that you should tell Jessica that you love her so much?

OK thanks for your understanding and don't worry i respect your opinions and if you ask same thing to me about Tiffany i would gladly tell her how i feel about her and the girls and i will speak from the heart and i will also tell them i love them and i will always love them and support them and i always will
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:48 pm

Well, that's pretty good. We all have one member of SNSD to kiss on the lips one day and I know I have picked Sunny because she has the best lips in SNSD and there's no doubt about it
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:52 pm

SONE2011 wrote:
Well, that's pretty good. We all have one member of SNSD to kiss on the lips one day and I know I have picked Sunny because she has the best lips in SNSD and there's no doubt about it

may i ask you this is it ever OK to compliment a girl or a woman on her smile if i like/i love her smile or if i think she have a beautiful smile i ask because I'll confess i think Tiffany have a most beautiful smile out of SNSD members in my opinion so back to my question is it ever OK to compliment a girl or a woman on her smile thanks
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:04 pm

It's really OK to do that. There's nothing bad about it
Back to top Go down
Soo Young Lover
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Soo Young Lover

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:58 am

No
I won't tell Jess
I don't want make her feel uneasy
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:38 am

Well, not to be pushy and please, pretty please don't be mad because I really want you to nicely respect my opinion. I think you should tell Jessica you love her so much and just get her comfortable. If you don't want to do it at all, that's fine
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:32 am

if you fellow SONEs ask me to tell Tiffany how much i truly love her i will but I'll be a little nervous and i don't want her to feel uneasy and I'm only a little worry how she'll react but i will tell her what's deep in my heart so she knows my true feelings i have for her
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:47 am

Well, LordScott, if you want to tell Tiffany that you love her, that's fine. You really can do everything you can to make her feel like a very happy girl
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:03 am

SONE2011 wrote:
Well, LordScott, if you want to tell Tiffany that you love her, that's fine. You really can do everything you can to make her feel like a very happy girl

pardon my language but you bet your *** i will and I'll never break her heart and if someone picks on her they going to have to deal with me and other SONEs if that went to far I'm sorry i just hate seeing her sad because when i see her sad when antis made her sad it breaks my heart
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:51 am

It's OK, LordScott, you're good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?   [OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[OTHER] Which SNSD Member Do You Wanna Kiss?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next