Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.
Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AntiSTANDable| YTAntiSTANDable| YT  Log inLog in  
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Twinkle is a copy?
[PICS] SNSD Gangnam style!
[VID] OH! performance
Most Kissable Lips In Girls' Generation
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Accusation towards sones @ DC08
[MISC] 5th anniversray!
[INFO] SNSD controversies!
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread
[PICS]Remembering the Classic SNSD :)
Taetiseo Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am
Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am
Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 am
Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 am
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm
Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm

[INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys''

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soo Young Lover
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Soo Young Lover

[INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' Empty
PostSubject: [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys''   [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:24 am

Jessica

[INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' Jessica-3rd-album-teaser
"Swan Lake"

Taeyeon

[INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' Taeyeon1
"Snow White"

Sunny

[INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' Tumblr_ls6dakzTRV1qapd7o
"Red Riding Hood".

Hyoyeon

[INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' 201109270831241002_1
''Thumbelina''

Sooyoung

[INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' 299555_279325575420748_216732611680045_1138226_7611554_n
''Rapunzel'' - maybe..

Tiffany

[INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' Tiffany-3rd-album-teaser-250x196
I'm sorry for this pic
I can't find the big one
and I also don't know what she is supposed to be
The LIttle Mermaid,maybe??

But what I'm sure is I really love Hyo and Soo
They really2 gorgeous!
LOL [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' 870021775
Back to top Go down
xPockyFreak
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
xPockyFreak

Mood : Chillaxed ;D

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys''   [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:45 am

Wow,they look gorgeous!
And Sunny looks so badass,lol XD I'm waiting for pictures with the other members [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' 553643350
Back to top Go down
PhSone
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
PhSone

PostSubject: THE TEASER   [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 am

THE MOST AWAITED TEASER IS NOW HERE. I AM SPAZZING. THEY ARE SO MESMERIZING. [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' 870021775

Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys''   [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:32 pm

I just saw the teaser and it was so amazing. And, I don't know if you guys haven't heard about it, but the girl group are delaying of the album release in Korea, but it's OK, the Korean SONEs still know that it's still coming. And, i'm sure that this is a surprise to American SONEs, because SNSD is releasing an album in the USA. That's right, they're releasing an American album. So, all of the Americans can look forward to hearing new music from the girls. And, by the way, I remember the interview where Jessica said that the girls would sing in English if they get a chance. Well, the chance is coming
Back to top Go down
xPockyFreak
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
xPockyFreak

Mood : Chillaxed ;D

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys''   [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:37 am

Quote :
THE MOST AWAITED TEASER IS NOW HERE. I AM SPAZZING. THEY ARE SO MESMERIZING.
I was watching RDR and I saw the top comment "Sones watch SNSD's new teaser The Boys".
I was so surprised,I nearly fell off of my chair Shocked
I love it.I'm waiting for a new teaser,because I also want to see the others.BTW,Yoong is gorgeous!o.o like usual
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys''   [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:10 am

xPockyFreak wrote:
Quote :
THE MOST AWAITED TEASER IS NOW HERE. I AM SPAZZING. THEY ARE SO MESMERIZING.
I was watching RDR and I saw the top comment "Sones watch SNSD's new teaser The Boys".
I was so surprised,I nearly fell off of my chair Shocked
I love it.I'm waiting for a new teaser,because I also want to see the others.BTW,Yoong is gorgeous!o.o like usual
I bet that you have seen it and enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
bona1228
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
bona1228

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys''   [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:43 am

the teaser was great. But some immature sones keep on bashing Yoona again fro being at the center. Why can't they understand that she is the center? If they really are Sones, then they should accept whoever is in the center
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys''   [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:14 pm

Well, I sure do understand and I would never complain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys''   [INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys'' Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[INFO] SNSD New Album Teaser ''The Boys''
Page 1 of 1