Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.
Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AntiSTANDable| YTAntiSTANDable| YT  Log inLog in  
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Twinkle is a copy?
[PICS] SNSD Gangnam style!
[VID] OH! performance
Most Kissable Lips In Girls' Generation
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Accusation towards sones @ DC08
[MISC] 5th anniversray!
[INFO] SNSD controversies!
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread
[PICS]Remembering the Classic SNSD :)
Taetiseo Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am
Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am
Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 am
Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 am
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm
Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm

[MISC] Analyzing Into The New World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kazekage
kazekage

[MISC] Analyzing Into The New World Empty
PostSubject: [MISC] Analyzing Into The New World   [MISC] Analyzing Into The New World Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:37 pm

So for my english class, I had to analyze a favorite song. I chose Into The New World, and what I thought it meant. So I wanted your opinions on it Aegyo

I didn't know where to put this so if it's not in the right category can you move it there? D:

Girls' Generation acknowledged, before debuting into the music industry, that they would be faced with many criticism for the size of their group. Their debut song "Into the New World" begins their journey into stardom, another world that they have yet to face. This song symbolizes the struggle they expected to go through before being able to enter this world that they've dreamed of since their training days.

The song opens with them mentioning "sad times" that had past them. Which I would find interesting since the line could be refering to the harsh training they went through before debuting. The agency would put them in a large girl group and make them perform showcases, if their talent is not up to the agency's expectation they would cut the members off the group and delay the members' debut. The nine girls who are present, singing the song were the ones that survived the cuts and training.

Through their tough training, they worked and never gave up, nor did they sat around waiting for a miracle. Which I believe is what the second verse is saying. Even though it is hard on them, they do not want to sit around, and they know it will get harder in the future. They "can't give up" and will not lose their true self to the demands of the music industry or the criticisms of the public.

Although at first the song could be seen as a simple love song, further observations implies that there could be a deeper meaning to the lyrics. Girls' Generation speaks of their appreciation to the fans and how they would like their fans to continue supporting them. Even though the members will go through tough times and be hurt by criticisms, they want their fans to support them and continuing to "Keep [their] love unchanged". They don't want the fan's support to falter but for the fans to keep strong.

What is interesting about the song is that they stated: through the unknown paths, if they are together they will make it their own world. Even with everything ahead of them, they want to continue on "follow[ing] a dim light". It is their only sure path and straying from that light would lead them into darkness and take them longer to reach their goals. The light that leads them through the path could be their determination to succeed.

There is one verse in the song that does not repeat itself like most of the lyrics, also known as an anomalies. In this verse "dark" was repeated twice in a row, emphasizing that even though throughout the song they are confident that they will succeed, there is a hint of fear and doubt in their minds about it.

When one visualizes the artist’s struggle to reach success out in the world, it becomes easy to see the number of obstacles they will face, such as criticism. The song states that whatever they go through, they will not change and will stick together. Just that statement in the song alone answered the criticism that they will break into smaller groups since they are known to be one of the largest girl groups in Korea. To this day they have proven that their bond is stronger than what most people think. Another interesting repetition would be "our new world". Not only repeated twice in the song but it was also the last words of the song. The girls of Girls' Generation not only want to enter into the world of music industry, but they want to make it their own.

What is amazing about the last sentence was that the girls saw it through. Now that it has been four years since they have debuted, not only is it clear that they really have made the music industry theirs, but they have made this their generation.
Back to top Go down
PhSone
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
PhSone

PostSubject: Re: [MISC] Analyzing Into The New World   [MISC] Analyzing Into The New World Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:36 pm

now, THIS is what I'm talkin' about!

[MISC] Analyzing Into The New World Tumblr_lptxo5kia71qf2ofa[MISC] Analyzing Into The New World Tumblr_lqij8ecIEB1qf2ofa[MISC] Analyzing Into The New World Tumblr_lqcznoN7Jo1qf2ofa
Back to top Go down
kazekage
kazekage

PostSubject: Re: [MISC] Analyzing Into The New World   [MISC] Analyzing Into The New World Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:13 pm

haha Thank You XD I literally spent 2 looong days on this
Back to top Go down
PhSone
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
PhSone

PostSubject: Re: [MISC] Analyzing Into The New World   [MISC] Analyzing Into The New World Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Definitely worth the time. Thumbs up

TAEYEON APPROVES!
[MISC] Analyzing Into The New World Tumblr_ll4ck0PPeh1qa3o02o1_400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MISC] Analyzing Into The New World   [MISC] Analyzing Into The New World Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[MISC] Analyzing Into The New World
Page 1 of 1