Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.
Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AntiSTANDable| YTAntiSTANDable| YT  Log inLog in  
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Twinkle is a copy?
[PICS] SNSD Gangnam style!
[VID] OH! performance
Most Kissable Lips In Girls' Generation
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Accusation towards sones @ DC08
[MISC] 5th anniversray!
[INFO] SNSD controversies!
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread
[PICS]Remembering the Classic SNSD :)
Taetiseo Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am
Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am
Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 am
Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 am
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm
Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips?

Go down 
2 posters

Which one of the SNSD members do you want to kiss on the lips?
Sooyoung
Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Vote_b1025%Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Vote_b11
 25% [ 1 ]
Jessica
Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Vote_b1025%Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Vote_b11
 25% [ 1 ]
Sunny
 25% [ 1 ]
Yuri
Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Vote_b100%Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Vote_b11
 0% [ 0 ]
Yoona
Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Vote_b100%Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Vote_b11
 0% [ 0 ]
Seohyun
 0% [ 0 ]
Taeyeon
 0% [ 0 ]
Tiffany
 25% [ 1 ]
Hyoyeon
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

Mood : Totally Optimistic

Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Empty
PostSubject: Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips?   Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Here's my interesting questions to all of you SONEs out there. Which one of the nine SNSD members do you really want to kiss on the lips?
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

Mood : I'm very happy

PostSubject: Re: Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips?   Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:52 am

you should me by now it's hard to choose but i honesty pick Tiffany because i truly loved her best and i always have loved her and i always will
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips?   Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:45 am

Well, for me, Sooyoung stays in my heart because I believe that she has the prettiest lips in Girls' Generation. And to prove it, i'm gonna post a pic of Sooyoung right now

[url=Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Snsd_s17]

She's so sexy and so hot
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

Mood : I'm very happy

PostSubject: Re: Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips?   Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:50 pm

SONE2011 wrote:
Well, for me, Sooyoung stays in my heart because I believe that she has the prettiest lips in Girls' Generation. And to prove it, i'm gonna post a pic of Sooyoung right now

[url=Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Snsd_s17]

She's so sexy and so hot

And to me Tiffany stays in my heart because I believe that she has the prettiest lips in Girls' Generation. And i truly loved her don't worry i won't bash you
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips?   Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:08 pm

It's OK, you're good, people like you and me always have our own favorites
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips?   Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Which SNSD Member Do You Want To Kiss On The Lips?
Page 1 of 1