Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.



 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  AntiSTANDable| YTAntiSTANDable| YT  Log inLog in  
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Twinkle is a copy?
[PICS] SNSD Gangnam style!
[VID] OH! performance
Most Kissable Lips In Girls' Generation
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Accusation towards sones @ DC08
[MISC] 5th anniversray!
[INFO] SNSD controversies!
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread
[PICS]Remembering the Classic SNSD :)
Taetiseo Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am
Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am
Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 am
Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 am
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm
Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm
ahjun_tiffany
iloveloveSNSD

kittydandelion
Nyokou
nattysoshi

MD_Advocate
Ababagoobe
SONE2011

Share | 
 

 Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which SNSD member do you think is the most beautiful girl in the group?
Hyoyeon
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Jessica
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Sunny
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Seohyun
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Taeyeon
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Tiffany
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Yuri
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Yoona
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Sooyoung
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
 

AuthorMessage
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 1285
Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:18 am

OK, this question really should not ignite a debate. Which SNSD member do you think that is the most beautiful girl in the group?
Back to top Go down
Soo Young Lover
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:43 am

soo youngie!!
LOL


Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 1285
Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:09 pm

I do believe that Hyoyeon is the most beautiful girl in SNSD because she always look pretty on every variety show and also in MVs
Back to top Go down
xPockyFreak
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 293
Mood : Chillaxed ;D

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Okay,now this is a very delicate subject XD
But I find Tiffany the prittiest girl in this world!Seriously,I never saw someone so pretty like her :)


Yoonadict 4life!

"I wish food was falling from the sky..."-Im Yoona
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 1285
Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:15 pm

I still have my vote for Hyoyeon and i'd like to see her in person and tell her how beautiful she really is
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 432
Mood : I'm very happy

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:42 am

i would say in my opinion Tiffany to be more beautiful i say that because every time i see her the more she becomes even more beautiful and the more times i see her the more beautiful she becomes well that's my opinion and don't worry I'm not going to debate with anyone



I LOVE YOU Tiffany and i always I LOVE YOU BEST DON'T WORRY I STILL LOVE ALL 9 OF YOU EQUALLY BUT I LOVE YOU Tiffany AS MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE MEMBER OF SNSD NO MATTER WHAT
Back to top Go down
gwgitu7
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:50 am

vote 4 yuri ^^
In love
Back to top Go down
Ozaira
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:59 pm

In my opinion, Jessica, her looks just really appeal to me. But really, in a group like snsd... every
member really is pretty so everyone have their ups and downs in the ranks at points. (Jessica
stays on top for alot of the time though, she hardly ever has a bad lol).



- There is no such thing as a mature hater
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 1285
Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Vote for Hyoyeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 432
Mood : I'm very happy

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:33 pm

SONE2011 wrote:
Vote for Hyoyeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may i ask a couple questions 1) do you think I love Tiffany too much even though i do love all of them equally but i vote for Tiffany and the other question 2) do you think Tiffany understands that i love her and she is my role model even though I'm a guy like i said and do you think Tiffany understands how much i love her and the all girls including Tiffany equally but i love her best and i pick her to be more beautiful if it's off topic I'm sorry I'm just curios of your opinions thanks if it goes with this topic ok sweet if not i apologize to all of you SONEs for going off topic



I LOVE YOU Tiffany and i always I LOVE YOU BEST DON'T WORRY I STILL LOVE ALL 9 OF YOU EQUALLY BUT I LOVE YOU Tiffany AS MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE MEMBER OF SNSD NO MATTER WHAT
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 1285
Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:39 pm

For the answer to your first question, no, you are OK, and I say yes to your second question
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 432
Mood : I'm very happy

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:45 pm

thanks SONE2011 what you other SONEs members may i ask a couple questions 1) do you think I love Tiffany too much even though i do love all of them equally but i vote for Tiffany and the other question 2) do you think Tiffany understands that i love her and she is my role model even though I'm a guy like i said and do you think Tiffany understands how much i love her and the all girls including Tiffany equally but i love her best and i pick her to be more beautiful if it's off topic I'm sorry I'm just curios of your opinions thanks if it goes with this topic ok sweet if not i apologize to all of you SONEs for going off topic SONE2011 this question i like to ask other SONEs opinions as well thanks




I LOVE YOU Tiffany and i always I LOVE YOU BEST DON'T WORRY I STILL LOVE ALL 9 OF YOU EQUALLY BUT I LOVE YOU Tiffany AS MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE MEMBER OF SNSD NO MATTER WHAT
Back to top Go down
SKY
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 292
Mood : Suho <333

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Honesty, to me they're all equally beautiful ! So I can't choose !


Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 1285
Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:43 pm

I am still going to stick with Hyoyeon because I can't get enough of Hyoyeon
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 432
Mood : I'm very happy

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:47 pm

SONE2011 wrote:
I am still going to stick with Hyoyeon because I can't get enough of Hyoyeon

and I'm still going to pick Tiffany and i mean what i say because the more i see her the more beautiful she becomes



I LOVE YOU Tiffany and i always I LOVE YOU BEST DON'T WORRY I STILL LOVE ALL 9 OF YOU EQUALLY BUT I LOVE YOU Tiffany AS MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE MEMBER OF SNSD NO MATTER WHAT
Back to top Go down
Kimarianne
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:31 pm

For me... SUNNY, my beautiful bunny. I always thought she was cute in Hoot, and after I heard about her saving Taeyeon. I looked at her again, and she glowed. Sunny, I LOVE YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 1285
Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:36 am

Kimarianne wrote:
For me... SUNNY, my beautiful bunny. I always thought she was cute in Hoot, and after I heard about her saving Taeyeon. I looked at her again, and she glowed. Sunny, I LOVE YOU!!!!



That's a pretty good choice
Back to top Go down
Kimarianne
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:43 pm

SONE2011 wrote:
Kimarianne wrote:
For me... SUNNY, my beautiful bunny. I always thought she was cute in Hoot, and after I heard about her saving Taeyeon. I looked at her again, and she glowed. Sunny, I LOVE YOU!!!!



That's a pretty good choice



I know, right? She is so awesome... Is she your favorite too?
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 1285
Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Yeah, I also like Sunny and I also like the brand new hair cut on her. She looks very beautiful, pretty AND cute
Back to top Go down
Bingelie
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:56 am

SOOYOUNG Saranghaeyo
Back to top Go down
Bingelie
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:58 am

LordScott wrote:
SONE2011 wrote:
I am still going to stick with Hyoyeon because I can't get enough of Hyoyeon

and I'm still going to pick Tiffany and i mean what i say because the more i see her the more beautiful she becomes



ISN'T YOUR PICTURE FROM YURI, NOT TIFFANY @
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 1285
Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:49 am

I'd love to kiss Hyoyeon on the lips and tell her that she's beautiful
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 432
Mood : I'm very happy

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:08 am

Bingelie wrote:
LordScott wrote:
SONE2011 wrote:
I am still going to stick with Hyoyeon because I can't get enough of Hyoyeon

and I'm still going to pick Tiffany and i mean what i say because the more i see her the more beautiful she becomes



ISN'T YOUR PICTURE FROM YURI, NOT TIFFANY @

oops can you help me pick a nice picture of Tiffany of her smiling thanks i ask because I'll confess i think Tiffany have most beautiful smile out of SNSD members in my opinion



I LOVE YOU Tiffany and i always I LOVE YOU BEST DON'T WORRY I STILL LOVE ALL 9 OF YOU EQUALLY BUT I LOVE YOU Tiffany AS MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE MEMBER OF SNSD NO MATTER WHAT
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 1285
Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:53 am

Does anyone agree with me that Hyoyeon is indeed the most beautiful girl in SNSD?
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 432
Mood : I'm very happy

PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:12 pm

sorry i disagree I'll confess i say Tiffany is most beautiful and I'm not bashing you or attacking you



I LOVE YOU Tiffany and i always I LOVE YOU BEST DON'T WORRY I STILL LOVE ALL 9 OF YOU EQUALLY BUT I LOVE YOU Tiffany AS MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE MEMBER OF SNSD NO MATTER WHAT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD   

Back to top Go down
 
Most Beautiful Girl In SNSD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 소녀시대 :: Girls' Generation :: General Discussion-
Jump to: