Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.
Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AntiSTANDable| YTAntiSTANDable| YT  Log inLog in  
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Twinkle is a copy?
[PICS] SNSD Gangnam style!
[VID] OH! performance
Most Kissable Lips In Girls' Generation
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Accusation towards sones @ DC08
[MISC] 5th anniversray!
[INFO] SNSD controversies!
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread
[PICS]Remembering the Classic SNSD :)
Taetiseo Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am
Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am
Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 am
Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 am
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm
Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm

[OTHER] "The SONE Project"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SNSD_STARSHalle
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SNSD_STARSHalle

[OTHER] "The SONE Project" Empty
PostSubject: [OTHER] "The SONE Project"   [OTHER] "The SONE Project" Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:20 am

I'm currently making something & I need your help. >.<
I need you to reply why you are a sone. :3
Go as deep as yah want. Nothing nasty. >.>
Ahritey!?
Aegyo Pweaseeeee -.~
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] "The SONE Project"   [OTHER] "The SONE Project" Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:14 am

I am a true SONE because i'm always behind SNSD 100%. I really know that they would never ever sing about anything sexual, drugs, alcohol or partying. I really will still be supporting SNSD if they decide to change their ways and who they are. I would never ever bash them the moment they do just that. I really like their cute mistakes and I really like their charm and everything that makes them unique. My ultimate favorite members in the group are Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. I really know that I should not be saying nasty things about SNSD or spread nasty rumors about them at all. As long as SNSD stays together, I will support them no matter what people think about the nine girls. SNSD is the best girl group in the whole wide world
Back to top Go down
xPockyFreak
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
xPockyFreak

Mood : Chillaxed ;D

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] "The SONE Project"   [OTHER] "The SONE Project" Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:24 am

I like SNSD because of their strong bond.Seriously,there are nine girls with different personalities,backgrounds and qualities,how can they not fight?I'm fighting almost everyday with my friends and we're only 3.They go trough hardships everyday,being Korea's most popular girlgroup isn't easy,I still wonder how can they deal with haters while remaining nice and not lossing their temper.I also love them because they're hardworking and down-to-earth girls,they're not like "Look at me,I'm from SNSD!",even if they pull of sexy and cute concepts,even at variety shows you can see how playful and dorky they are.In the end,I love SNSD because of their funny and different personalities and because they are who they are:funny and humble girls.:)
Back to top Go down
Soo Young Lover
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Soo Young Lover

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] "The SONE Project"   [OTHER] "The SONE Project" Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:54 am

because of soo young
Back to top Go down
SNSD_STARSHalle
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SNSD_STARSHalle

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] "The SONE Project"   [OTHER] "The SONE Project" Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:44 am

Soo Young Lover wrote:
because of soo young
LOL. ^^~ Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] "The SONE Project"   [OTHER] "The SONE Project" Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[OTHER] "The SONE Project"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 소녀시대 :: Girls' Generation :: General Discussion-
Jump to: