Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.
Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AntiSTANDable| YTAntiSTANDable| YT  Log inLog in  
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Twinkle is a copy?
[PICS] SNSD Gangnam style!
[VID] OH! performance
Most Kissable Lips In Girls' Generation
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Accusation towards sones @ DC08
[MISC] 5th anniversray!
[INFO] SNSD controversies!
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread
[PICS]Remembering the Classic SNSD :)
Taetiseo Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am
Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am
Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 am
Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 am
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm
Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm

[OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

Mood : I'm very happy

[OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Empty
PostSubject: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Fellow Sone members what are your views on SM entertainment here is the question on what is so bad about SM entertainment http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CC4QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.yahoo.com%2Fquestion%2Findex%3Fqid%3D20110519191508AAtQTJj&rct=j&q=why%20sm%20entertainment%20is%20so%20cheap&ei=0dWITtHRBs2gtweL-5VQ&usg=AFQjCNEsB8tAGtzU8xKPLYGNfMvXD3Xk-w&sig2=tGzP8tonL_ogBn8C1GbEew&cad=rja if you don't mind what is your view on this and what is your opinions I'm sorry if it's inappropriate i just need your opinions and your views if it's true if you agree or disagree with the best answer and give your honest opinions and your honest views and if it's true then can snsd make it without SM entertainment and join another recoding studio i just need your help on this if you fellow sones members don't mind and the other reason why i need to ask your views and your opinions because I'm concern for snsd yes i do love them I'm just worry about them if it's true
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

Mood : Totally Optimistic

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:08 pm

It's not true at all. They're just haters, LordScott.. Don't worry about SNSD, they will be sticking with SM Entertainment forever, alright? Everything is going to be alright, because the girls are staying loyal to their company and that's it. And, don't be concerned for the ladies because everything will be alright and nothing's ever going to change. And, if you have understood that they are coming to the US to release an album, well that's fine, but it doesn't mean it's the end of the road for SNSD. So, LordScott, i'm asking you a favor. Please don't be worried or concerned about the ladies because they're staying with SM and please don't believe what you hear because not everything is true at all
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:22 pm

SONE2011 wrote:
It's not true at all. They're just haters, LordScott.. Don't worry about SNSD, they will be sticking with SM Entertainment forever, alright? Everything is going to be alright, because the girls are staying loyal to their company and that's it. And, don't be concerned for the ladies because everything will be alright and nothing's ever going to change. And, if you have understood that they are coming to the US to release an album, well that's fine, but it doesn't mean it's the end of the road for SNSD. So, LordScott, i'm asking you a favor. Please don't be worried or concerned about the ladies because they're staying with SM and please don't believe what you hear because not everything is true at all

OK you know i will stay by their side no matter what
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:34 pm

That's pretty good. Remember not to believe what the haters say. Just stay true to SNSD just like I am
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:36 pm

SONE2011 wrote:
That's pretty good. Remember not to believe what the haters say. Just stay true to SNSD just like I am

you bet i will if you understand if any of you bash my American Shinedown i have to defend them do you understand since i love both shinedown and snsd
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Well, I like the American rock band Shinedown too, but we don't have to defend them, because no one has said anything bad about the band publicly. So, they're alright. Please don't get me wrong here, i'm just making sure that you understand what i'm saying
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:44 pm

SONE2011 wrote:
Well, I like the American rock band Shinedown too, but we don't have to defend them, because no one has said anything bad about the band publicly. So, they're alright. Please don't get me wrong here, i'm just making sure that you understand what i'm saying

i fully understand and to let you know i love the band shine down and shinedown is my all time favorite American rock band and i love all of their songs.music videos as well
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:06 pm

OK, well I hope you'll still support SNSD if they decide to become super sexy
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:14 pm

SONE2011 wrote:
OK, well I hope you'll still support SNSD if they decide to become super sexy

you know i will may i say i think they are very beautiful/and sexy I'm not saying it in a pervert way i say it just to give them a compliments and if my compliments for them went to far I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:58 pm

You're good, I just want you to continue on supporting SNSD, even when they become super sexy and start doing sexually charged choreography. Not to forget sexual themes in MVs
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:03 am

SONE2011 wrote:
You're good, I just want you to continue on supporting SNSD, even when they become super sexy and start doing sexually charged choreography. Not to forget sexual themes in MVs

OK thanks so you know snsd songs yes I'm talking about all of their songs relax me/and to me their songs are relaxing as well that's just my opinion
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:03 am

I know all of them
Back to top Go down
Soo Young Lover
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Soo Young Lover

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:06 am

Quote :

super right! LOL [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views 870021775
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:50 am

Soo Young Lover wrote:
Quote :

super right! LOL [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views 870021775

Both you and me will stick with SNSD forever and ever
Back to top Go down
Soo Young Lover
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Soo Young Lover

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:10 am

Quote :

Definitely for sure! LOL [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views 870021775
Spinning around
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:15 am

Soo Young Lover wrote:
Quote :

Definitely for sure! LOL [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views 870021775
Spinning around

SONEs like you and me will defend the girls each and every time antis try to attack them with such immature rumors and mean comments
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:16 pm

SONE2011 wrote:
Soo Young Lover wrote:
Quote :

Spinning around

SONEs like you and me will defend the girls each and every time antis try to attack them with such immature rumors and mean comments

me too don't forget me to i defend them too don't forget about me
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:50 pm

You are included and I haven't forgotten about you
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:54 pm

SONE2011 wrote:
You are included and I haven't forgotten about you

OK thanks and can i ask you SONE2011 have you hear any news on tiffany and her condition yes I'm watching videos and if you did hear anything new please tell me how is she doing and how is her conditions and if you rather give me a link of update of what's going with her please do so so i can get updated on what's new with snsd and what's going on with snsd and thanks for filling me in
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Uhhh, no
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:02 pm

SONE2011 wrote:
Uhhh, no

OK thanks anyway if you heard anything please let me know
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Alright, and it looks like nothing happened to Tiffany, so no new news about her
Back to top Go down
LordScott
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
LordScott

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:04 pm

SONE2011 wrote:
Alright, and it looks like nothing happened to Tiffany, so no new news about her

OK thanks if there is keep us posted if you don't mind
Back to top Go down
SONE2011
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
SONE2011

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:07 pm

OK, i'll do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views   [OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[OTHER] sones members i like to ask your views
Page 1 of 1