Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.
Welcome to AntiSTANDable, the #1 international against anti-SNSD forum!

Please sign-in or sign-up to enter the forums.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT US

We are S♥️NES who find anti-SNSD's unreasonable for hating and spreading fallacy about SNSD. Up until now, anti-SNSD's have mislead people into thinking that SNSD are "Slutty", "Untalented", "Plastic", "Fake", etc. to other fan-clubs and to new K-POP fans...As AntiSTANDable, we are here to clear-up the fallacy with evidence to prove anti-SNSD's wrong and show SNSD for who they truly are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  AntiSTANDable| YTAntiSTANDable| YT  Log inLog in  
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Twinkle is a copy?
[PICS] SNSD Gangnam style!
[VID] OH! performance
Most Kissable Lips In Girls' Generation
[ANTI AF ARTICLE] Accusation towards sones @ DC08
[MISC] 5th anniversray!
[INFO] SNSD controversies!
[MISC] 소녀시대(SNSD) spazz thread
[PICS]Remembering the Classic SNSD :)
Taetiseo Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am
Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:49 pm
Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 am
Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 am
Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 am
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm
Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm

[VID] Vaness Wu dancing to Mr."Taxi"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bona1228
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
bona1228

[VID] Vaness Wu dancing to Mr."Taxi" Empty
PostSubject: [VID] Vaness Wu dancing to Mr."Taxi"   [VID] Vaness Wu dancing to Mr."Taxi" Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 am

I saw this in SNSD Korean even Taiwanese idols love the girls XD

credits to SNSDkorean.com
Back to top Go down
NiniaPark
NiniaPark

PostSubject: Re: [VID] Vaness Wu dancing to Mr."Taxi"   [VID] Vaness Wu dancing to Mr."Taxi" Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 am

Yes,the girls already conquered ASIA.Their next move is to conquer the world!!
Back to top Go down
bona1228
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
bona1228

PostSubject: Re: [VID] Vaness Wu dancing to Mr."Taxi"   [VID] Vaness Wu dancing to Mr."Taxi" Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:05 pm

NiniaPark wrote:

Well, I think they have already conquered the world. They're famous not only in ASIA, but also in the Western part of the world, South & North America. I also saw some comments from African fans that they want to see the girls, same with Russia and AustraliaXD
Back to top Go down
NiniaPark
NiniaPark

PostSubject: Re: [VID] Vaness Wu dancing to Mr."Taxi"   [VID] Vaness Wu dancing to Mr."Taxi" Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:13 am

bona1228 wrote:
NiniaPark wrote:

Well, I think they have already conquered the world. They're famous not only in ASIA, but also in the Western part of the world, South & North America. I also saw some comments from African fans that they want to see the girls, same with Russia and AustraliaXD

No,I mean all people know them.Like YG,Ludacris know them but is he know SM?SNSD??I want American celebrities know them.
Back to top Go down
bona1228
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
bona1228

PostSubject: Re: [VID] Vaness Wu dancing to Mr."Taxi"   [VID] Vaness Wu dancing to Mr."Taxi" Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:06 am

NiniaPark wrote:
bona1228 wrote:
NiniaPark wrote:

No,I mean all people know them.Like YG,Ludacris know them but is he know SM?SNSD??I want American celebrities know them.

Well, I'm not sure about that, but one thing's for sure, SNSD is very well known around the world XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VID] Vaness Wu dancing to Mr."Taxi"   [VID] Vaness Wu dancing to Mr."Taxi" Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[VID] Vaness Wu dancing to Mr."Taxi"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 소녀시대 :: Girls' Generation :: General Discussion-
Jump to: